Definition of “Reservation Value” - The total amount for the entire reservation, as per the last updated reservation value, including conference rooms, resort rooms, meals and any additional equipment or services ordered.
A reservation can be made verbally or in writing. The resort will reconfirm the reservation in writing and the cancellation of a reservation or part of the reservation must always be confirmed in writing
Reservation of 1 to 10 persons:
Cancellation of a reservation or part of the reservation can be made free of charge up and until 48 hours prior to the date of the first day of arrival (2,5 days before check-in). Any changes or cancellations made after the 48 hour prior to arrival deadline will be charged at 100% of the value of the change/cancellation.
Groups/Events from 11 and more persons:
Cancellation of the reservation or part of the reservation can be made free of charge up until 2 weeks prior to the date of the first day of arrival. Any changes or cancellations made between two weeks and 48 hours prior to the date of the first day of arrival will be charged at 25% of the value of the change/cancellation. Reservations changed or cancelled within 48 hours prior to the date of the first day of arrival will not be refunded
No Shows (non-cancelled rooms):
In case of no-show – if a guest or guests do not show up for their reservation, the confirmed reservation value will be charged in full.
The resort takes no responsibility for items stored or mislaid within the resort property. The organizer of the group/event is responsible of reporting any damage to resort property
Strike, lockout, fire, delivery restrictions or other circumstances that are beyond the resort’s reasonable control, entitles the resort to cancel the reservation without reimbursement. The resort also reserves the right to adjust the rates and prices for taxes/fees, which are beyond the control of the resort.
It is the responsibility of the organizer to ensure that everyone involved in the reservation is aware of above- mentioned cancellation policy.
There may be additional charges, such as alcohol, soft drinks, hot beverages, juice, laundry, ironing, printing, telephone, DJ, massage, spa treatments, equipment hire, fitness trainers, etcetera, that may be used by yourselves or your delegates in addition to the above and these are not included and are for your own account. These will be billed separately and are payable on check-out.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed prior to 48 hours preceding the date of the day of arrival.
- Accommodation: Check-in is at any time after 14h00 (2 pm) & Check-out is strictly before 11h00 (11 am).
- Conferencing includes the use of the conference room, listed equipment, water, sweets, pens and & writing pads within the conference venue.
- Conference equipment includes sound and data projector
- We have a meeting room available that can take 12 persons – Boardroom Style
- We have a Conference Room that can take 200 persons – U-Shape Style OR 300 persons – Classroom Style.
- A deposit equaling the full amount of the reservation will be required to secure a reservation and is payable at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation. The cancellation policy applies, as stated above.
- There are no accommodation facilities for personal drivers & guards. Due to our security protocols, all drivers must be off the resort grounds by 20h00 (8 pm). Alternate & reasonable accommodation rates can be sourced in Epe town.
Our tennis court and swimming pool encompasses a large area and the large Jubilee Chalets grounds, lends its self to all types of Team Building exercises such as Aerobics, tugo-war, mine-field, sack races, egg throwing, etcetera. Likewise, team competitions can be held – i.e. a group is divided into equal groups & a series of games are played: lawn tennis, mini football, basketball, draughts, table tennis and volley ball. Points are then scored according to performance.
At the time of your quotation, the Rooms & Conference area are available, however due to the size of a group it is advisable to confirm by means of your detailed requirements and the payment of a pro-forma invoice, as soon as possible, to ensure that you secure the rooms. This should precede the 2-week cut-off upon which the reservation will be cancelled.
No booking has been made at this stage
We wish to thank you for considering Jubilee Chalets Epe as a possible venue for your future conference/retreat and should you have any queries with regards to the above or your quotation please contact the resort at 08118919913 or firstname.lastname@example.org